Today i felt like spicing things up a bit, and a curry was the ideal dish. I combined a few flavours to make it creamy and mild. Along with some steamed rice it filled my craving perfectly.
Time needed: 30 minutes
1 tbs Green Curry Paste
1 tsp Vegetable Bouillon
160ml coconut cream (canned)
1/2 cup coconut milk ( drinking kind)
1/2 cup water
200g turkey meat, diced (or chicken)
1 tsp salt ( add according to taste)
1 tbs vegetable oil
1 tbs Onion, chopped
1 cup broccoli
1. Start by putting the oil into a sauce pan, and add the onion.
2. After a minute add the meat followed by the water. Let it cook for about 10 minutes, or just before it begins to brown. Season accordingly with salt, pepper and vegetable bouillon.
3. Once cooked, add the coconut cream and curry paste. Stir well, if the sauce is too thick add coconut milk.
4. Mix in the broccoli and allow to cook for another 5-10 minutes, or until you are satisfied with the consistency.
5. Serve hot with a side of rice.
A great way to spice up your appetite. Make it more spicy by adding the curry paste, but i personally like the mild version !