I’ve always enjoyed white meat as a lean alternative, but there comes a point where you need to mix things up. This honey-mustard sauce combines a sweet and spiced taste to the meat. A simple recipe, you can use any white meat and sides. I hope you will enjoy!
Time needed: 45 mins
What you’ll need:
3tbs Vegetable Oil ( i used Olive Oil)
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Black Pepper
1/4 Onion, diced
2 tbs Clear Honey
2 tbs Mustard (GF)
1 tsp Ground Ginger (optional)
2 tsp Orange Rind
2 tbs Orange juice ( freshly squeezed)
400g Turkey escalopes
The simple steps are as follows:
1. Preheat the oven to 200C.
2. Start by mixing all the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl.
3. In a baking tray lined with aluminium foil, spread the oil.
4. Place the turkey escalope into the tray coating both sides with the sauce, sparingly.
5. Once you have placed all the meat slices onto the tray ensuring that they are coated with the sauce evenly, place the onion all around the meat.
6. bake for about 30-40 mins, until golden.
Once its done, you may serve with a number of side dishes. The options are endless, and the flavours unforgettable. Dine away!