I love a quick dinner as i’m sure many of you do. Rich in omega 3 and power packed with healthy vitamins and minerals. You get a great mix of flavours with simply the use of lemons. A favourite of mine when it comes to seasoning, the baked salmon gets a beautiful glazed lemon coating. Its extremely simple, no fancy preparation needed. Just get a fresh slice of salmon and coat it with some salt and pepper and of course the perfectly sliced lemons carefully placed on top. Actually, its much easier that you might think. This dish is worth a try if you’re looking to impress some guests or simply want a healthy gluten free meal to treat yourself.
Time needed: 30 mins
1 Salmon steak
1 lemon ( 1/2 squeezed, 1/2 sliced)
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Pepper
1 tsp Basil
1 tbs Olive Oil
1. Preheat the oven to 200C.
2. Line a baking tray with aluminium foil. Place the Salmon on the tray.
3. Coat the salmon with olive oil then the lemon juice.
4. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and basil.
5. Put the sliced lemon slices on top of the salmon
6. Place into the oven and bake for approximately 30 minutes.
Serve hot and enjoy with a side of your choice!